Black Lotus app – Known issues – June 17th 2017
- Global meditation “reminders” on iOS and Android do not work properly. This would be fixed in subsequent releases. For now Global meditation session with Om Swamiji is scheduled on 2nd and 4th saturday at 6pm Indian Standard time.
- Android devices – “Meditate Now – Download” feature is not stable and can crash the app. “Start” is a safer option but would need to get the file from server each time.
- RedMi 4 phones (and some RedMi 3 ones as well) crash the app when they access Global Meditation screen.
- iOS version – loads the Black Lotus app from App store and saves as “com.” on the device as opposed to “Black Lotus”. This does not affect functionality. This issue would be rectified in the next version (1.4) which is to be released soon.
- iOS version – issue with “Begin” of Global meditation feature. When you join a Global meditation session and when you wait for the session to start the “begin” button does not come up automatically. One has to go back to the dashboard (bubbles) and come back to the Global meditation session for “begin” button to be displayed. This would be fixed in the next version (1.4) which is to be released soon.